A Blog About Rae Bug's Thought Process..

Life Of Bug

Life Of Bug

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Meg Myers

Meg Myers



I wanted to take a minute to talk about Meg Myers and share...

I have become a huge fan of Meg Myers... She is absolutely AMAZING... She has an amazingly beautiful voice and when she screams in some of her songs - I get some major goosebumps.. I love it.. Meg Myers is a talented, sexy, beautiful, and a unique, woman..

 I love her style.. She's different.. I admit - I am jealous of her.. She's an angel with a dark side.... I can't get over how beautiful she is with her voice and her image... I mean - Wow... She is not of this world.. She is a goddess.

 I am going to share my favorite songs by her. Then, I am going to post a link to her channel.. Come on - show this wicked awesome chick some love and support.

 I put the songs in an order. I love all her songs - don't get me wrong- But, I am going to put my most favorite ones first.. The first few songs really got to me.. Gives me major goosebumps every time.. It also tugs at my heart strings..




NUMBER 1




NUMBER 2





NUMBER 3




NUMBER 4




NUMBER FIVE



NUMBER 6




NUMBER 7




NUMBER 8




NUMBER NINE




NUMBER TEN




NUMBER 11




NUMBER 12








No comments:

Post a Comment