A Blog About Rae Bug's Thought Process..

Life Of Bug

Life Of Bug

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Keep Calm & Play Bass Guitar.

Keep Calm & Play Bass Guitar. <3

When I was a young teen, I wanted to learn guitar.. I asked my Mother if she could get me one for my Birthday... Well, my Mom got me a guitar all right.. It wasn't a regular guitar - it was a bass guitar.. I was very disappointed about it... 

Once I started to mess around with the bass, I started to really dig it.. I love Bass Guitar now, and I have ever since my Mom bought me "the wrong guitar"... It was an awesome mistake that she made..

I played for a few years. I even had a couple of garage bands... I quit for a few years, though.. I also had to sell my amp. In December of 2014, my Husband bought me an amp.. I have been playing every day since... 

I am so glad to be able to play again... It helps me cope with certain things.. It keeps me sane sometimes.... Also, according to my Husband, I have made more progress than from where I left off years ago... Yay..

Also, I am totally against picks.. I prefer to finger pick on bass.. It's more fun, anyway. :)


























































No comments:

Post a Comment