A Blog About Rae Bug's Thought Process..

Life Of Bug

Life Of Bug

Sunday, June 15, 2014

STRANGENESS!

SOMETHING STRANGE...

COAST TO COAST AM: THE STRANGER THINGS IN LIFE.

Coast to Coast AM is a radio show that is on every night, all across America (and I think in other parts of the world, too) where they talk about the stranger things in life. They have been on air for years and years and years. If you like ghosts, government conspiracies, aliens, or anything strange, well  then Coast to Coast AM is the radio tune for you!
  For those of you who haven't even heard of Coast to Coast AM (even though I don't know anyone in my personal life who hasn't heard of Coast to Coast AM, lol) You should defiantly give it a listen. 
To find a station near you go to their main web site and find out! Their web site url is: 
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
And here is the url to find out what station to listen to in your area:
 http://www.coasttocoastam.com/stations
 I grew up listening to Coast to Coast AM back in the day when Art Bell was the host. I stopped listening for a few years though, but I have recently started listening to it again. As a matter of fact, the last time I listened to Coast to Coast AM before recently, Art Bell was the host. I have to say that George Noory is doing an pretty good job!!! I love it. But, I do miss Mr. Wells. :(
I have so many things I want to call in about whenever they have their open line nights. But I'm just too nervous to do it, even tough I really shouldn't be.. My husband has called in and talked to Mr. Noory once. That's pretty awesome.

-----------
- Your's Truly, Rae Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment